Jump to Main Content
- Argenta, Luiz C.; Fan, Xuetong; Mattheis, James P.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2003 v.51 no.13 pp. 3858
- ripening, etc ; 1-methylcyclopropene; Pyrus communis; ethylene production; fruit quality; pears; shelf life; storage time; volatile compounds; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... d'Anjou cv. pear fruit (Pyrus communis L.) exposed at harvest to 0, 0.42, 4.2, or 42 μmol m-3 1-methylcyclopropene (1-MCP) for 12 h at 20 °C were stored at 1 °C for up to 8 months. After storage, half of the fruit was continuously exposed to ethylene (0.45 or 4−18 mmol m-3) for 7 days at 20 °C. All fruit treated with 1-MCP had lower respiration and ethylene production compared to untreated control ...
- Nathanail, Alexis V.; Varga, Elisabeth; Meng-Reiterer, Jacquelin; Bueschl, Christoph; Michlmayr, Herbert; Malachova, Alexandra; Fruhmann, Philipp; Jestoi, Marika; Peltonen, Kimmo; Adam, Gerhard; Lemmens, Marc; Schuhmacher, Rainer; Berthiller, Franz
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.35 pp. 7862-7872
- ripening, etc ; Fusarium; Fusarium head blight; HT-2 toxin; T-2 toxin; Triticum aestivum; acetylation; biotransformation; cultivars; isotope labeling; mass spectrometry; metabolism; metabolites; metabolomics; wheat; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... To investigate the metabolic fate of HT-2 toxin (HT2) and T-2 toxin (T2) in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.), an untargeted metabolomics study utilizing stable isotopic labeling and liquid chromatography–high resolution mass spectrometry was performed. In total, 11 HT2 and 12 T2 derived in planta biotransformation products were annotated putatively. In addition to previously reported mono- and digluco ...
- PubMed Central: