Jump to Main Content
- Fan, Guangsen, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.13 pp. 3572-3580
- adsorption; detection limit; high performance liquid chromatography; magnetism; nanomaterials; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; porosity; sorbents; surface area
- ... The present study reported a facile, sensitive, and efficient method for enrichment and determination of trace polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in food samples by employing new core–shell nanostructure magnetic covalent organic framework hybrid microspheres (Fe₃O₄@COF-(TpBD)) as the sorbent followed by HPLC-DAD. Under mild synthetic conditions, the Fe₃O₄@COF-(TpBD) were prepared with the re ...
- Fan, Guangsen, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.12 pp. 3179-3187
- Bacillus subtilis; Vigna angularis; acetoin; brewing; culture media; diammonium phosphate; fermentation; flavor; gene overexpression; genes; glucose; mutation; pH
- ... Bacillus subtilis is an important microorganism for brewing of Chinese Baijiu, which contributes to the formation of flavor chemicals including acetoin and its derivative ligustrazine. The first stage of Baijiu brewing process is under micro-oxygen conditions; however, there are few studies about B. subtilis metabolism under these conditions. Effects of various factors on acetoin and ligustrazine ...