Jump to Main Content
- Perring, Loíc, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2011 v.59 no.14 pp. 7659-7665
- apples; detection limit; infant foods; ionization; isotope dilution technique; juices; liquid chromatography; magnesium sulfate; mass spectrometry; patulin; pears; sodium chloride; sodium sulfate; solid phase extraction
- ... A liquid chromatography electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry method for the determination of patulin in apple- and pear-based foodstuffs was developed. The sample preparation is based on the QuEChERS procedure involving an initial extraction step with water and acetonitrile, followed by a partitioning step after the addition of magnesium sulfate and sodium chloride. The cleanup was per ...
- Perring, Loic, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2003 v.51 no.15 pp. 4207-4212
- calcium; chlorine; dairy products; iron; minerals; normal values; pellets; phosphorus; potassium; rapid methods; spectroscopy; sulfur; zinc
- ... An ED-XRF method for the rapid determination of a series of analytes (phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, potassium, calcium, iron, zinc) in milk-based products has been developed and validated. The investigated samples were commercial products obtained from various parts of the world. Reference values measured by inductively-coupled plasma-optical emission spectroscopy and by potentiometry for chloride ...