Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: taran?
- Wang, Taoran, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.36 pp. 9473-9480
- antioxidant activity; astaxanthin; bioactive compounds; bovine serum albumin; dextran; encapsulation; gastrointestinal system; lipids; lipophilicity; models; molecular weight; nanocarriers; nanoparticles; oxidation; particle size; polymers; temperature
- ... Solid lipid–polymer hybrid nanoparticles (SLPN) are nanocarriers made from a combination of polymers and lipids, integrating the advantages of biocompatible lipid-based nanoparticles and gastrointestinal (GI)-stable polymeric nanoparticles. In this study, a novel preparation strategy was proposed to fabricate GI-stable SLPN through in situ conjugation between oxidized dextran and bovine serum albu ...
- Wang, Taoran, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2016 v.64 no.29 pp. 5893-5900
- gallic acid; X-ray diffraction; chitosan; reactive oxygen species; 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; food industry; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; zeta potential; antioxidant activity
- ... The major objective of this work was to develop a green and facile process to prepare gallic acid–chitosan conjugate and comprehensively evaluate the physicochemical properties and biological activities of an as-prepared water-soluble chitosan derivative. A free-radical-induced grafting approach using an ascorbic acid–hydrogen peroxide redox pair was adopted. The obtained conjugate was characteriz ...