Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Liqing, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2018 v.66 no.50 pp. 13310-13320
- bioinformatics; clathrin; energy metabolism; immunoblotting; lysine; plant proteins; pollen; pollination; polypeptides; post-translational modification; precipitin tests; proteomics; strawberries; stress response
- ... The various post-translational modifications (PTMs) of plant proteins have important regulatory roles in development. We therefore examined various modified proteins from strawberry stigmata and found that succinylation of lysine residues was the most abundant type of modification. We then subjected proteins from strawberry stigmata to an efficient enrichment method for succinylated peptides and i ...
- Zhang, Liqing, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.40 pp. 8849-8861
- Oryza sativa; amino acid composition; arsenic; arsenites; enzyme activity; gene expression regulation; genes; leaves; microRNA; oxidative stress; rice; roots; transgenic plants
- ... Tens of miRNAs were previously established as being arsenic (As) stress responsive in rice. However, their functional role in As tolerance remains unclear. This study demonstrates that transgenic plants overexpressing miR528 (Ubi::MIR528) were more sensitive to arsenite [As(III)] compared with wild-type (WT) rice. Under normal and stress conditions, miR528-5p and -3p were highly up-regulated in bo ...