Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Ji-Yeon; Lee, Hoi-Seon
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2013 v.61 no.47 pp. 11511-11516
- Schizonepeta, etc ; benzyl benzoate; bioassays; chromatography; cotton fabric; dust; free radicals; lethal dose 50; mites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oils; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The acaricidal potential of an active constituent isolated from Schizonepeta ...
... tenuifolia oil and its structurally related derivatives was evaluated using filter paper ...
... mites. The acaricidal constituent of S. tenuifolia oil was isolated by ...
- Park, I.K.; Shin, S.C.
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2005 v.53 no.11 pp. 4388-4392
- pesticidal plants; essential oils; Allium sativum; garlic; Syzygium aromaticum; cloves; insecticidal properties; Reticulitermes speratus; bioassays; insect control; fumigant insecticides; fumigation
- ... Schizonepeta tenuifolia, Cacalia roborowskii, Juniperus chinensis var. horizontalis, ...
... tenuifolia, C. roborowskii, clove bud, and garlic oils at 3.5 microliter/L of air were ...
... essential oils of I. verum, C. roborowskik, S. tenuifolia, A. cepa, clove bud, and ...