Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2015 v.116 pp. 183-189
- acids; aldehydes; biofuels; biomass; calcium oxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; hydrocarbons; iron; ketones; mass spectrometry; mixing; pyrolysis; pyrolysis gas chromatography
- ... The Fe/CaO catalysts were prepared by impregnation and mechanical mixing methods, named im-Fe/CaO and mix-Fe/CaO catalysts respectively. They were employed for fast pyrolysis of biomass by analytic pyrolysis-gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (Py-GC/MS) experiments. It was found that the im-Fe/CaO catalyst displayed better capabilities in improving the properties of bio-oils than the mix-Fe/CaO ...
- Chen, Lei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of analytical and applied pyrolysis 2015 v.111 pp. 209-215
- X-ray diffraction; active ingredients; biofuels; biomass; carbon dioxide; carbon monoxide; catalysts; industrial applications; oxygen; pyrolysis; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; vapors; zeolites
- ... The main objective of the present work was applying a new method to regenerate the coked HZSM-5 zeolite on a laboratory scale. The non-thermal plasma injection (NTPI) technology, which can overcome the disadvantages of conventional regeneration methods, had been applied to regenerate HZSM-5 zeolite deactivated in the upgrading of biomass pyrolysis vapors. Experiments were carried out at different ...