Jump to Main Content
- Słowińska, M.; Liszewska, E.; Dietrich, G. J.; Judycka, S.; Szczepkowski, M.; Ciereszko, A.
- Journal of applied ichthyology 2015 v.31 Suppl S1 pp. 125-131
- acrosin, etc ; Acipenser baerii; Western blotting; antibodies; electrophoresis; gelatin; metalloproteinases; molecular weight; proteinase inhibitors; proteolysis; seminal plasma; spermatogenesis; spermatozoa; sturgeon; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Electrophoretic profiles of proteolytic activity, acrosin and protease inhibitors were studied in the semen of Siberian sturgeon, Acipenser baerii, collected in December 2012, February and April 2013. The use of gelatin zymography allowed the demonstration of the presence of numerous metalloproteinases with a molecular weight of 59‐64 kDa and serine proteinase with a molecular weight of 36–49, 82, ...
- Psenicka, M.; Cosson, J.; Alavi, S.M.H.; Rodina, M.; Kaspar, V.; Gela, D.; Linhart, O.; Ciereszko, A.
- Journal of applied ichthyology 2008 v.24 no.4 pp. 514-516
- acrosin, etc ; Alexa; acrosome; acrosome reaction; cryopreservation; dyes; semen; soybeans; sturgeon; trypsin inhibitors; viability; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Trypsin-like activity, similar to acrosin, is present in sturgeon spermatozoa and can be a potential target for trypsin inhibitors. The objective of this work was to use a fluorescent soybean trypsin inhibitor (SBTI) conjugate with the Alexa Fluor® 488 dye for visualization of the sturgeon acrosome. After incubation with SBTI-Alexa, a strong signal was observed both in the acrosome and midpiece or ...