Jump to Main Content
- Shime‐Hattori, A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of applied microbiology 2014 v.117 no.5 pp. 1412-1421
- Aspergillus oryzae; nutrient content; colorimetry; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; nutrients; Aspergillus caelatus; microorganisms; nitrates; Bacillus subtilis; liquid fertilizers; pH; biotransformation; Aspergillus tamarii; distillery effluents; ammonium nitrogen; indole acetic acid; Wickerhamomyces
- ... AIMS: The purpose of this study was to assess the effects of microbes on plant‐available inorganic nutrients and a phytohormone in rice‐derived distillery effluents. METHODS AND RESULTS: The effects of 37 microbial strains on the components of distillery effluents were investigated. Inoculation of several Aspergillus and Bacillus strains resulted in accumulation of a large quantity of ammonium nit ...
- Shime–Hattori, A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of applied microbiology 2011 v.111 no.4 pp. 915-924
- Azospirillum; DNA primers; Rhodocista centenaria; cell suspension culture; genes; nucleotide sequences; plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria; polymerase chain reaction; rhizosphere; rhizosphere bacteria; ribosomal RNA; roots; soil
- ... Aims: To develop a rapid and simple genus‐specific polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method for detecting and identifying isolates of the genus Azospirillum which is well‐recognized as plant growth‐promoting rhizobacterium. Methods and Results: Nine pairs of PCR primers were designed based on the Azospirillum 16S rRNA, ipdC, nifA and nifH genes to assess their genus specificity by testing against 12 ...