Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Kyung Min, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of applied phycology 2014 v.26 no.1 pp. 491-504
- ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; haplotypes; H-transporting ATP synthase; center of origin; phylogeny; mutation; adenosine triphosphate; cytochrome-c oxidase; genes; genetic variation
- ... Colpomenia peregrina is an annual brown macroalga found in temperate waters worldwide. To understand population differentiation and to reconstruct pathways of colonization/introduction, we analyzed variation in two mitochondrial protein-coding genes, cytochrome c oxidase subunit III (cox3) and ATP synthase F0 subunit 6 (atp6), and cp RuBisCO spacer. A total of 359 cox3, 342 atp6, and 38 RuBisCO sp ...
- Lee, Kyung-Min, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of applied phycology 2016 v.28 no.5 pp. 2641-2650
- Chlorella vulgaris; algae; ascorbic acid; bioactive compounds; cell growth; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glutamine; harvesting; isoleucine; metabolites; multivariate analysis; myo-inositol; proline; stearic acid; temperature; valine
- ... This study investigated the effects of different temperature conditions on the comprehensive metabolite profiles of Chlorella vulgaris using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry coupled with multivariate statistical analysis. C. vulgaris cells cultivated at 20 °C were transferred to 10 °C incubators at different time points of cultivation [days 0 (TR0D), 7 (TR7D), and 14 (TR14D)], then they were c ...