Jump to Main Content
- Bezsudnova, Ekaterina Yu.; Dibrova, Daria V.; Nikolaeva, Alena Yu.; Rakitina, Tatiana V.; Popov, Vladimir O.
- Journal of biotechnology 2018 v.271 pp. 26-28
- amines; amino acids; bioinformatics; catalytic activity; transaminases
- ... New class IV transaminases with activity towards L-Leu, which is typical of branched-chain amino acid aminotransferases (BCAT), and with activity towards (R)-(+)-1-phenylethylamine ((R)-PEA), which is typical of (R)-selective (R)-amine:pyruvate transaminases, were identified by bioinformatics analysis, obtained in recombinant form, and analyzed. The values of catalytic activities in the reaction w ...
- Su, Erzheng; Meng, Yang; Ning, Chenxi; Ma, Xiaoqiang; Deng, Senwen
- Journal of biotechnology 2018 v.271 pp. 1-7
- alcohols; biosynthesis; catalytic activity; crosslinking; industrial applications; iron oxides; magnetic fields; nanoparticles; pH; temperature; thermal stability
- ... Magnetic Fe3O4 nanoparticles were prepared and embedded into the Combi-CLEAs to produce the magnetic Combi-CLEAs in this work. The process for magnetic Combi-CLEAs preparation was optimized, and its properties were investigated. The optimum temperature, thermal stability and optimum pH of magnetic Combi-CLEAs were similar to those of Combi-CLEAs. The catalytic performance of magnetic Combi-CLEAs w ...