Jump to Main Content
- Zhou, Shanshan; Li, Hsin-Fen; Garlapalli, Ravinder; Nokes, Sue E.; Flythe, Michael; Rankin, Stephen E.; Knutson, Barbara L.
- Journal of biotechnology 2016
- cellulosome, etc ; Clostridium thermocellum; biofuels; cellobiose; cellulases; cellulose; developmental stages; films (materials); fungi; hydrolysis; lignocellulose; models; quartz; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Bacterial cellulosomes contain highly efficient complexed cellulases and have been studied extensively for the production of lignocellulosic biofuels and bioproducts. A surface measurement technique, quartz crystal microbalance with dissipation (QCM-D) was extended for the investigation of real-time binding and hydrolysis of model cellulose surfaces from free fungal cellulases to the cellulosomes ...
- Kim, Hyun Jin; Lee, Eun Jung; Park, Jin-Seung; Sim, Sang Jun; Lee, Jeewon
- Journal of biotechnology 2016 v.221 pp. 101-106
- cellulosome, etc ; Clostridium thermocellum; Escherichia coli; Tobacco mosaic virus; coat proteins; dissociation; fluorescence; green fluorescent protein; nanomaterials; peptides; protein-protein interactions; recombinant fusion proteins; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The type II cohesin domain and type II dockerin of bacterial cellulosome were cloned from Clostridium thermocellum and expressed with the fusion of tobacco mosaic virus coat protein (TMVcp) and enhanced green fluorescent protein (EGFP), respectively, in Escherichia coli. The TMVcp-cohesin fusion protein was assembled to the stable and rod-shaped nanostructure (TMVcp-Coh rod) under a particular buf ...