Jump to Main Content
- Seol, Eunhee, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of biotechnology 2015 v.211 pp. 79-80
- Citrobacter amalonaticus; anaerobic digesters; bacteria; carbon monoxide; nucleotide sequences; plasmids
- ... We report here the complete genome sequence of Citrobacter amalonaticus Y19 isolated from an anaerobic digester. PacBio single-molecule real-time (SMRT) sequencing was employed, resulting in a single scaffold of 5.58Mb. The sequence of a mega plasmid of 291Kb size is also presented. ...
- Seol, Eunhee, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of biotechnology 2017
- Escherichia coli; acetates; aldehyde dehydrogenase; bioreactors; enzyme activity; gene expression; glycerol; protein synthesis; transcription (genetics)
- ... Biological 3-hydroxypropionic acid (3-HP) production from glycerol is a two-step reaction catalyzed by glycerol dehydratase (GDHt) and aldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH). Recombinant strains developed for 3-HP production often suffer from the accumulation of a toxic intermediate, 3-hydroxypropionaldehyde (3-HPA). In order to avoid 3-HPA accumulation, balancing of the two enzymatic activities, in the pr ...