Jump to Main Content
- Dwivedi, Ritambhara; Sharma, Prabhakar; Sisodiya, Akrati; Batra, Manohar Singh; Prasad, Rajendra
- Journal of catalysis 2017 v.345 pp. 245-257
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; ammonia; catalysts; combustion; imines; moieties; oxygen; surface area; temperature
- ... Ammoxidation of 2-chlorotoluene (2-CLT) has been carried out over vanadates and supported vanadates in the temperature range 350–450°C. The catalysts were characterized by XRD, XPS, FT-IR, and Raman and surface area measurement. A maximum yield of 76% of 2-CLBN was obtained at a temperature of 425°C and a 2-CLT:NH3:air mole ratio of 1:8:22. DFT computations suggest that the reaction follows a Mars ...
- Chen, Ning; Wang, Ningning; Ren, Yuxiong; Tominaga, Hiroyuki; Qian, Eika W.
- Journal of catalysis 2017 v.345 pp. 124-134
- Bronsted acids; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorption; catalysts; catalytic activity; combustion; diesel fuel; isomerization; isomers; palmitates; silica; temperature; transmission electron microscopy; vegetable oil; zeolites
- ... To obtain diesel fuels with high combustion properties from hydrotreatment of vegetable oils, inhibiting the formation of multibranched isomers (MuBI) is highly desirable. A core@shell structural ZSM-22@SiO2 zeolite was designed to passivate external acid sites and promote the formation of monobranched isomers (MoBI), which have much higher cetane numbers than MuBI (>85 vs. <60). A series of ZSM-2 ...