Jump to Main Content
- Kawamura, Shogo; Zhang, Hongwei; Tamba, Masayuki; Kojima, Takashi; Miyano, Masaya; Yoshida, Yusuke; Yoshiba, Mao; Izumi, Yasuo
- Journal of catalysis 2017 v.345 pp. 39-52
- adsorption; carbon dioxide; catalysts; copper; electrons; energy; fuels; global warming; hydrogen; hydroxides; methane; methanol; palladium; photocatalysis; semiconductors; surface plasmon resonance
- ... Photocatalytic conversion of CO2 into fuels could mitigate global warming and energy shortage simultaneously. In this study, the reaction pressure was optimized for CO2 reduction by H2. The major products were methane, CO, and methanol, and the observed catalytic activity order was Cu or Pd on TiO2≫Ag/ZrO2∼g-C3N4>Ag/Zn3Ga-layered double hydroxide∼BiOCl. Hot/excited electrons due to surface plasmon ...
- Wan, Jun; Du, Xiao; Liu, Enzhou; Hu, Yang; Fan, Jun; Hu, Xiaoyun
- Journal of catalysis 2017 v.345 pp. 281-294
- adsorption; atomic force microscopy; benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; catalysts; dissolved oxygen; electrons; energy; irradiation; molybdenum disulfide; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nanosheets; oxidation; photocatalysis; photolysis; pollutants; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A novel MoS2 quantum dots/few-layered MoS2 nanosheets (MQD/FL-MNS)-coated Ag3PO4 nanoparticles (ANP) core@shell heterostructure with high photocatalytic activity and stability under visible light irradiation was fabricated by a simple stirring–ultrasonic exfoliation method and an organic phase in situ growth strategy. TEM, AFM, and Raman characterizations verified the successful preparation and th ...