Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Guohui, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2016 v.344 pp. 378-388
- Fischer-Tropsch reaction; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; alkanes; alkenes; catalysts; coatings; cobalt; cobalt oxide; hydrogenation; isomerization; palladium; silicates; synthesis gas; zeolites
- ... Pd-promoted zeolite capsule catalyst (Co/Pd/SiO2-HZSM5) was developed by coating H-ZSM-5 zeolite shell over Pd-modified core catalyst (Co/Pd/SiO2), and employed for direct synthesis of C5–C11 iso-paraffins from syngas via Fischer-Tropsch synthesis (FTS). The roles of Pd promotion in structure and performance of the capsule catalyst for C5–C11 iso-paraffins synthesis were deeply studied. Structure ...
- Yang, Guohui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2013 v.302 pp. 83-90
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; air; argon (noble gases); carbon; carbon dioxide; catalysts; chelating agents; cobalt; copper; ethanol; formic acid; hydrogen; methanol; nickel; reducing agents; solvents; synthesis gas; thermal degradation; zinc oxide
- ... Metallic catalysts (Cu/ZnO) and pure metals (Co, Ni, and Ag) without any impurities are directly prepared by a novel formic acid-assisted solid-state method without further reduction. During the decomposition of metal–formic acid precursors at 523K under argon, H₂ and CO are liberated and act in situ as reducing agents to obtain pure metals and metallic catalysts (Cₐᵣgₒₙ). X-ray diffraction, X-ray ...