Jump to Main Content
- Ziobro, Rafał, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of cereal science 2018 v.79 pp. 253-258
- amylopectin; amylose; corn starch; gelatinization; gelling properties; gels; glucose; hardness; pasting properties; starch granules; syrups; temperature; texture; viscosity; waxy corn
- ... Sugars are among the constituents which significantly affect the process of starch gelatinization and settle properties of the resulting gels. The information about the influence of sugar mixture like glucose syrup (GS) on starch pasting, as well as on properties and stability of the resulting gel is important for wide range of food applications. In order to determine role of amylose in observed p ...
- Ziobro, Rafał, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cereal science 2013 v.58 no.1 pp. 23-30
- absorption; additives; adhesion; arabinoxylan; bread dough; breadmaking quality; breads; crosslinking; hardness; hydrolysis; molecular weight; rye; rye flour; texture
- ... Water soluble arabinoxylans, especially of rye origin, are known to considerably improve quality of bread. The aim of the current research was to check the changes in properties of rye dough and bread after the addition of different arabinoxylan preparations. Structure forming properties of these additives were given by the application of hydrolysis, and cross-linking, which influenced molar mass ...