Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Dingsheng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology 2019 v.94 no.5 pp. 1576-1584
- acid orange 7; ceric oxide; cerium; deformation; hydroxyl radicals; ions; iron; irradiation; nanoparticles; oxygen; photocatalysis; praseodymium; sol-gel processing; superoxide anion
- ... BACKGROUND: Iron (Fe)³⁺ has much a smaller ion radius than cerium (Ce)⁴⁺ but praseodymium (Pr) ions have a similar radius to Ce ions with the same valence. Hence, it is interesting to tune the structural properties, including lattice deformation, band gap and oxygen vacancy (Oᵥ), of CeO₂ by Pr and Fe codoping for enhanced visible‐light catalytic activity. RESULTS: A series of Ce₁‐ₓ‐yPrₓFeyO₂‐σ (x ...
- Chen, Dingsheng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chemical technology and biotechnology 2016 v.91 no.11 pp. 2842-2851
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; aluminum; catalysts; catalytic activity; cations; cerium; clay; manganese; montmorillonite; nitrogen; temperature; thermal stability
- ... BACKGROUND: It is of great interest to use pillared clay (PILC) as a cheap support for a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) catalyst. Al‐Cr pillared clay (AlCr‐PILC) has high thermal stability due to the introduction of polycations of Al. As a support, AlCr‐PILC may show a co‐catalytic effect in SCR processes because chromium oxide itself is an active SCR catalyst. The aim of this work is to inve ...