Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Mao-Xun; Liang, Yao-Guang; Chen, He-Ru; Huang, Yong-Fang; Gong, Hai-Guang; Zhang, Tian-You; Ito, Yoichiro
- Journal of chromatographic science 2018 v.56 no.1 pp. 18-24
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; Aquilaria sinensis; acetates; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; high performance liquid chromatography; inhibitory concentration 50; kaempferol; leaves; nitrites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; quercetin; solvents; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Four flavonoids including apigenin-7,4′-dimethylether, genkwanin, quercetin, and kaempferol were isolated in a preparative or semi-preparative scale from the leaves of wild Aquilaria sinensis using an improved preparative high-speed counter-current chromatography apparatus. The separations were performed with a two-phase solvent system composed of hexane–ethyl acetate, methanol–water at suitable v ...
- Wu, Lei; Xiong, Wei; Hu, Ju-wu; Gu, Zhen; Xu, Jian-guo; Si, Chuan-ling; Bae, Young-soo; Xu, Gang
- Journal of chromatographic science 2018 v.56 no.2 pp. 108-114
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; Lotus; Nelumbo nucifera; apigenin; chemical structure; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; glycosides; high performance liquid chromatography; medicinal plants; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; plumule; porous media; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... High-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC) combined with macroporous resin (MR) column was successfully applied to the isolation and purification of four flavonoid glycosides from the medicinal herb Lotus plumule (LP). A polar two-phase solvent system composed of ethyl acetate–n-butanol–water (1:2:3, v/v/v) was selected by high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and run on a preparati ...