Jump to Main Content
- Lv, Huanhuan; Zhou, Wenna; Wang, Xiaoyan; Wang, Zhenhua; Suo, Yourui; Wang, Honglun
- Journal of chromatographic science 2016 v.54 no.5 pp. 744-751
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; Iris lactea; fractionation; high performance liquid chromatography; immunosuppression; neuroprotective effect; seeds; solvents; therapeutics; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Naturally occurring oligostilbenes are receiving more attention because they exhibit several beneficial effects for health, including hepatoprotective, antitumor, anti-adipogenic, antioxidant, antiaging, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, antiviral, immunosuppressive and neuroprotective activities. Thus, they could be of some potentially therapeutic values for several diseases. In this study, we a ...
- He, Yanfeng; Wang, Xiaoyan; Suo, Yourui; Ding, Chenxu; Wang, Honglun
- Journal of chromatographic science 2016 v.54 no.3 pp. 479-485
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; Trigonella foenum-graecum; chemical structure; fenugreek; high performance liquid chromatography; medicinal plants; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; seeds; solvents; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy; wastes; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... High efficiency and less solvent consumption are the essential requirements of high-speed countercurrent chromatography (HSCCC), especially for the large-scale preparation. In this study, an efficient HSCCC strategy with consecutive sample injection was successfully developed to rapidly separate and purify rhaponticin and rhapontigenin from the seeds of the Chinese medicinal herb fenugreek (Trigon ...