Jump to Main Content
- Serena Scortichini; Maria Chiara Boarelli; Stefania Silvi; Dennis Fiorini
- Journal of chromatography 2020 v.1143 pp. 121972
- acetic acid; acidification; chemical species; derivatization; ethyl ether; feces; fermentation; flame ionization; hexanoic acid; humans; intestinal microorganisms; metabolites; mice; polyethylene glycol; propionic acid; quantitative analysis; rats
- ... Short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs) are gut microbiota metabolites recognized for their beneficial effects on the host organism. In this study, a simple and rapid sample preparation method combined to SCFAs analysis by direct injection and gas chromatography coupled with flame ionization detection (GC-FID), for the determination and quantification of eight SCFAs (acetic, propionic, i-butyric, butyric, ...
- Sofya Lebedinets; Christina Vakh; Ksenya Cherkashina; Aleksei Pochivalov; Leonid Moskvin; Andrey Bulatov
- Journal of chromatography 2020 v.1615 pp. 460743
- acidification; calibration; chemical species; chlortetracycline; graphs; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; liquid-phase microextraction; medium chain fatty acids; oxytetracycline; porosity; regression analysis; separation; solvents; surface area; tetracycline; water solubility
- ... A novel approach for stir membrane liquid phase microextraction of tetracyclines from biological fluids was developed. The microextraction procedure assumed in situ formation of microdroplets of a hydrophobic medium-chain fatty acid (extraction solvent) from homogeneous sample solution containing water-soluble medium-chain fatty acid salt by acidification and simultaneous analytes extraction and o ...