Jump to Main Content
- Li, Dandan; He, Man; Chen, Beibei; Hu, Bin
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1601 pp. 1-8
- ionic strength, etc ; acetonitrile; adsorbents; cabbage; catalytic activity; cucumbers; detection limit; gas chromatography; ionization; magnetism; pH; polymers; silica; solid phase extraction; surface area; temperature; triazole fungicides; ultrasonics; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Magnetic porous organic polymers (MOPs) were synthesized by a simple azo reaction, with 1,3,5-tris (4-aminophenoxy) benzene and 1,3,5-trihydroxybenzene as the monomers, and Fe3O4@SiO2 as the core. The preparation process was mild, green and environmental-friendly, avoiding the use of high temperature, metal catalysis and harmful organic reagent. The obtained MOPs were characterized in terms of mor ...
- Ji, Wen-Hua; Guo, Yu-Shuang; Wang, Xiao; Lu, Xiao-Fan; Guo, Dian-Shun
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1595 pp. 11-18
- ionic strength, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; absorbents; absorption; carboxylic acids; desorption; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrophilicity; pH; pesticides; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase extraction; solvents; surface area; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The amino-modified covalent organic framework (NH2@COF) was synthesized via the thiol-ene click reaction of vinyl covalent organic framework (COF) with 4-aminobenzenethiol. The introduction of amino groups can interact with the anionic headgroup of carboxylic acid pesticides. Moreover, ample hydrophilic surface area can boost absorption in the water media. The NH2@COF was fully characterized by Fo ...