Jump to Main Content
- Olisov, Dmitrii; Lee, Kyunghoon; Jun, Sun-Hee; Song, Sang Hoon; Kim, Jae Hyun; Lee, Young Ah; Shin, Choong Ho; Song, Junghan
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1117 pp. 1-9
- androstenedione, etc ; 17-hydroxyprogesterone; adults; blood serum; children; high performance liquid chromatography; immunoassays; ionization; liquid-liquid extraction; monitoring; prasterone; steroid hormones; tandem mass spectrometry; testosterone; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Accurate investigations of adrenal hormone levels play a vital role in pediatric endocrinology for the detection of steroid-related disorders. In this study, we developed and validated a simultaneous assay for eight serum steroids, i.e., DHEA, androstenedione, testosterone, progesterone, 17‑hydroxyprogesterone, DHEA‑sulfate, pregnenolone‑sulfate and cholesterol-sulfate, using high-performance liqu ...
- Goeury, Ken; Vo Duy, Sung; Munoz, Gabriel; Prévost, Michèle; Sauvé, Sébastien
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1591 pp. 87-98
- androstenedione, etc ; United States Environmental Protection Agency; automation; bisphenol A; chemical species; detection limit; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; environmental protection; equilin; estriol; estrone; high performance liquid chromatography; ionization; medroxyprogesterone; progesterone; solid phase extraction; surface water; tandem mass spectrometry; tap water; testosterone; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; washing; wastewater; Canada; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... The list of endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) defined under U.S. EPA Method 539 was recently expanded to include additional hormones and bisphenol A (BPA). Here, we validated a fast and robust alternative method compliant with Method 539.1 requirements in diverse water matrixes (i.e., ultra-pure water, tap water, surface water, and wastewater influent and effluent). Automated large volume inje ...