Jump to Main Content
- Pascale, Raffaella; Bianco, Giuliana; Calace, Stefania; Masi, Salvatore; Mancini, Ignazio M.; Mazzone, Giuseppina; Caniani, Donatella
- Journal of chromatography 2018 v.1548 pp. 10-18
- BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene); ethylbenzene, etc ; automation; benzene; gas chromatography; headspace analysis; humic substances; ionization; pollutants; quality control; statistical analysis; toluene; water pollution; xylene; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylenes, more commonly named BTEX, represent one of the most ubiquitous and hazardous groups of atmospheric pollutants. The goal of our research was the trace quantification of BTEX in water by using a new simple, low-cost, and accurate method, based on headspace (HS) extraction and gas chromatography (GC) coupled to barrier ionization discharge detector (BID). ...
- Lesellier, E.; West, C.
- Journal of chromatography 2018
- ethylbenzene, etc ; benzylamines; carotenoids; chemometrics; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrophobicity; models; pH; phenol; principal component analysis; solvents; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Many different sorts of bonded phase chemistries may be used in high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) in the reversed-phase mode: C8, C18 (type A or B), polar-embedded C18, phenyl, pentafluorophenyl, or cyanopropyl. To assess their retention and selectivity properties, chromatographic tests exist. The data obtained from these tests may be presented in three ways. First, simple classificati ...