Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Yongfeng; Liu, Runzeng; Hu, Fanbao; Liu, Ruirui; Ruan, Ting; Jiang, Guibin
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1435 pp. 66-74
- perfluorocarbons, etc ; anion exchange; estuaries; isomers; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; quantitative analysis; rivers; screening; solid phase extraction; spectrometers; sulfonates; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... In this study, a robust method for quick screening, confirmation and quantification analysis of eight fluoroalkyl sulfonates in surface riverine samples was developed using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometer (LC-Orbitrap Tribrid HRMS). Weak anion exchange solid phase extraction was optimized to maximum recover perfluoroalkyl sulfonates (PFSAs), fluorotel ...
- Cavaliere, Chiara; Capriotti, Anna Laura; Ferraris, Francesca; Foglia, Patrizia; Samperi, Roberto; Ventura, Salvatore; Laganà, Aldo
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1438 pp. 133-142
- perfluorocarbons, etc ; UV filters; bisphenol A; carboxylic acids; detection limit; endocrine-disrupting chemicals; experimental design; flame retardants; lakes; multiresidue analysis; organophosphorus compounds; plasticizers; response surface methodology; rivers; sediments; solid phase extraction; solvents; soot; statistical analysis; sulfates; synthetic estrogens; tandem mass spectrometry; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; ultrasonic treatment; Italy; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... A multiresidue analytical method for the determination of 11 perfluorinated compounds and 22 endocrine-disrupting compounds (ECDs) including 13 natural and synthetic estrogens (free and conjugated forms), 2 alkylphenols, 1 plasticiser, 2 UV-filters, 1 antimicrobial, and 2 organophosphorus compounds in sediments has been developed. Ultrasound-assisted extraction followed by solid phase extraction ( ...