Jump to Main Content
- Abolghasemi, Mir Mahdi; Hassani, Sona; Rafiee, Ezzat; Yousefi, Vahid
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1381 pp. 48-53
- ionic strength, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; coatings; desorption; equipment; ferric oxide; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; maghemite; mixing; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; pH; phenolic compounds; scanning electron microscopy; solid phase microextraction; stainless steel; statistical analysis; surface area; temperature; thermal stability; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... In the present study, 12-tungstophosphoric (PW) acid as heteropoly acid, supported on silica-coated γ-Fe2O3 nanoparticles (NPs), was used as a new fiber coating for solid-phase microextraction (SPME). The γ-Fe2O3@SiO2-PW nanocomposite with high surface area was synthesized and characterized by SEM and FT-IR. The prepared nanocomposite was immobilized on a stainless steel wire for fabrication of th ...
- Bagheri, Habib; Roostaie, Ali
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1375 pp. 8-16
- ionic strength, etc ; BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene); benzene; coatings; desorption; detection limit; ethylbenzene; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; headspace analysis; iron oxides; models; nanocomposites; nanofibers; nanoparticles; nickel oxide; polyethylene; polyethylene terephthalates; scanning electron microscopy; silica; solid phase microextraction; stainless steel; statistical analysis; tap water; temperature; toluene; volatile organic compounds; xylene; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... In the present work, the roles of inorganic oxide nanoparticles on the extraction efficiency of polyethylene terephthalate-based nanocomposites were extensively studied. Four fiber coatings based on polyethylene terephthalate nanocomposites containing different types of nanoparticles along with a pristine polyethylene terephthalate polymer were conveniently electrospun on stainless steel wires. Th ...