Jump to Main Content
- Carro, A.M.; González, P.; Lorenzo, R.A.
- Journal of chromatography 2013 v.1319 pp. 35-45
- ionic strength, etc ; acetonitrile; beverages; chloroform; cost effectiveness; derivatization; detection limit; experimental design; food safety; fruit juices; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid-phase microextraction; milk; pH; solvents; soymilk; temperature; wastewater treatment; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... A novel approach involving ultrasound-assisted dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction (UA-DLLME) and derivatization combined with gas chromatography–mass spectrometry was developed for the determination of chloropropanols in water and beverages. UA-DLLME was optimized as less solvent-consuming and cost-effective extraction method for water, fruit juice, milk and soy milk samples. The effect of p ...
- Magalhães, Elisângela Jaqueline; Queiroz, Maria Eliana Lopes Ribeiro de; Penido, Marcus Luiz de Oliveira; Paiva, Marco Antônio Ribeiro; Teodoro, Janaína Aparecida Reis; Augusti, Rodinei; Nascentes, Clésia Cristina
- Journal of chromatography 2013 v.1309 pp. 15-21
- ionic strength, etc ; acetonitrile; cattle; cocaine; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; humans; liver; overdose; pH; sodium chloride; solvents; temperature; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... A simple and efficient method was developed for the determination of cocaine in post-mortem samples of human liver via solid–liquid extraction with low temperature partitioning (SLE–LTP) and analysis by gas chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry (GC–MS). The extraction procedure was optimized by evaluating the influence of the following variables: pH of the extract, volume and composition of ...