Jump to Main Content
- Valls-Cantenys, Carme; Iglesias, Mònica; Todolí, José Luís; Salvadó, Victòria
- Journal of chromatography 2012 v.1231 pp. 16-21
- ammonium nitrate; aquatic environment; atomic absorption spectrometry; detection limit; emissions factor; high performance liquid chromatography; ionic strength; methanol; monitoring; orthophosphates; pH; phosphorus; tap water; temporal variation; tripolyphosphates; trophic relationships; wastewater; wastewater treatment; water quality
- ... Phosphorus is a key nutrient and in natural environments regulates trophic status and consequently water quality. Therefore monitoring of phosphorus content in natural and wastewater is essential. Although several phosphorus species can be found in the environment, the majority of the methods developed are for orthophosphate determination. High performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) coupled with ...
- Li, Song-Lin; Shen, Hong; Zhu, Ling-Ying; Xu, Jun; Jia, Xiao-Bin; Zhang, Hong-Mei; Lin, Ge; Cai, Hao; Cai, Bao-Chang; Chen, Shi-Lin; Xu, Hong-Xi
- Journal of chromatography 2012 v.1231 pp. 31-45
- Panax; burning; case studies; esterification; ginsenosides; herbs; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrolysis; ions; mass spectrometry; medicinal plants; rapid methods; sulfur; Canada; China; Macau; United States
- ... Sulfur-fumigation may induce chemical transformation of medicinal herbs. Development of rapid method to reveal potential sulfur-fumigation induced chemical transformation of herbs is a very important issue for efficacy and safety of herb application. In present study, a new strategy was proposed to rapidly reveal chemical transformation of sulfur-fumigated herbs by ultra-high-performance liquid ch ...