Jump to Main Content
- Denderz, Natalia; Lehotay, Jozef; Čižmárik, Jozef; Cibulková, Zuzana; Šimon, Peter
- Journal of chromatography 2012 v.1235 pp. 77-83
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; acetonitrile; anesthetics; esters; high performance liquid chromatography; methanol; molecular imprinting; polymerization; polymers; quercetin; reflectance; solubility; solvents; sorption; temperature; thermodynamics; thermogravimetry; toluene
- ... Molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) and non-imprinted polymer (NIP) on the base of methacrylic acid prepared by a bulk polymerization were used as stationary phases for the HPLC analysis. The thermodynamic processes were carried out to investigate the temperature effects during sorption processes of potential local anaesthetics – morpholinoethyl esters of alkoxy-substituted phenylcarbamic acid (ME ...
- Chu, Wenhai; Gao, Naiyun; Yin, Daqiang; Krasner, Stuart W.; Templeton, Michael R.
- Journal of chromatography 2012 v.1235 pp. 178-181
- ammonium chloride; atmospheric pressure; byproducts; detection limit; disinfection; drinking water; ionization; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; monitoring; solid phase extraction
- ... The haloacetamides (HAcAms) are disinfection by-products (DBPs) in drinking water which are currently receiving increased scientific attention due to their elevated toxicity relative to regulated disinfection by-products. A simultaneous determination method of 13 HAcAms, combining solid-phase extraction (SPE) enrichment, liquid chromatographic (LC) separation, and triple quadrupole mass spectromet ...