Jump to Main Content
- Mehdinia, Ali; Asiabi, Mina; Jabbari, Ali; Kalaee, Mohamad-Reza
- Journal of chromatography 2010 v.1217 no.49 pp. 7642-7647
- ionic strength, etc ; aniline; benzoic acid; coatings; composite polymers; correlation; detection limit; fatty acids; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; headspace analysis; mixing; solid phase microextraction; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... A novel nano-structured copolymer of aniline and m-amino benzoic acid (m-ABA) was introduced as a coating of solid phase microextraction (SPME) of saturated-fatty acids in zooplanktons by coupling to gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS). The nano-structured coating was prepared using co-polymerization of m-aminobenzoic acid and aniline. Improved temperature resistance (up to 350°C), relati ...
- Carpinteiro, I.; Abuín, B.; Rodríguez, I.; Ramil, M.; Cela, R.
- Journal of chromatography 2010 v.1217 no.46 pp. 7208-7214
- ionic strength, etc ; acetylation; aqueous solutions; catalysts; derivatization; ethyl acetate; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; off flavors; potassium bicarbonate; red wines; silicone; sodium chloride; temperature; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... An inexpensive and effective sample preparation procedure for the determination of three ethylphenolic off-flavours (4-ethylphenol, 4-ethylguaiacol and 4-ethylcathecol) in wine samples is presented. Analytes were in situ acetylated and concentrated using a disposable silicone sorbent (DSS) exposed to the diluted sample. After that, the analytes were recovered with ethyl acetate and determined by g ...