Jump to Main Content
- Tejada-Casado, Carmen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2018 v.1091 pp. 46-52
- acetonitrile; ammonium acetate; benzimidazoles; cows; detection limit; goats; liquid chromatography; liquid-liquid extraction; metabolites; methanol; milk; monitoring; multiresidue analysis; salting; sheep; solvents; statistical analysis; temperature
- ... A green and simple multiresidue method using capillary liquid chromatography (CLC) with UV-diode array detection (DAD) has been developed for the determination of sixteen benzimidazoles (BZs) and its metabolites in milk samples. The separation was achieved in <32 min, using a Zorbax XDB-C18 column (150 mm × 0.5 mm I.D, 5 μm), with a mobile phase consisting of 50 mM ammonium acetate (solvent A) and ...
- Tejada-Casado, Carmen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2017 v.1490 pp. 212-219
- acetonitrile; benzimidazoles; capillary zone electrophoresis; chloroform; chromatography; detection limit; electrolytes; formic acid; liquid-phase microextraction; magnesium sulfate; monitoring; muscles; pH; pork; poultry; sodium chloride; solvents; statistical analysis; sustainable technology; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A novel method based on capillary zone electrophoresis-tandem mass spectrometry has been proposed and validated for the identification and simultaneous quantification of twelve benzimidazoles in meat samples. Electrophoretic separation was carried out using 500mM formic acid (pH 2.2) as background electrolyte and applying a voltage of 25kV at 25°C. In order to improve the sensitivity, stacking mod ...