Jump to Main Content
- Boldizsár, I.; Füzfai, Zs.; Tóth, F.; Sedlák, É.; Borsodi, L.; Molnár-Perl, I.
- Journal of chromatography 2010 v.1217 no.10 pp. 1674-1682
- Arctium, etc ; lignans; chemical analysis; glycosides; gas chromatography; mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; plant extracts; Centaurea; Forsythia; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... fruit and leaf extracts (obtained from the Arctium, Centaurea and Forsythia plants) ...
... was presented for 5 Arctium, for 8 Centaurea and for 4 Forsythia plant extracts: ...
- Lou, Zaixiang; Wang, Hongxin; Zhu, Song; Zhang, Ming; Gao, Yang; Ma, Chaoyang; Wang, Zhouping
- Journal of chromatography 2010 v.1217 no.16 pp. 2441-2446
- Arctium lappa, etc ; medicinal plants; phenolic compounds; leaves; benzoic acid; p-coumaric acid; extraction; ultrasonic treatment; microwave treatment; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... The simultaneous ultrasonic and microwave assisted extraction (UMAE) technique was first employed to obtain phenolics. The effects of UMAE variables including extraction time, microwave power, and solvent to solid radio on the yield of phenolics were investigated. The optimized conditions were as follows: solvent to solid ratio was 20:1 (ml/g), extraction time was 30s, microwave power was 500W and ...