Jump to Main Content
- Malaei, Reyhane; Ramezani, Amir M.; Absalan, Ghodratollah
- Journal of chromatography 2018 v.1089 pp. 60-69
- sonication, etc ; Food and Drug Administration; biomarkers; centrifugation; chromatography; derivatization; detection limit; guidelines; humans; hydrazones; ionic strength; liquid-phase microextraction; malondialdehyde; pH; solvents; temperature; ultrasonic treatment; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... A sensitive and reliable ultrasound-assisted dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction (UA-DLLME) procedure was developed and validated for extraction and analysis of malondialdehyde (MDA) as an important lipids-peroxidation biomarker in human plasma. In this methodology, to achieve an applicable extraction procedure, the whole optimization processes were performed in human plasma. To convert MDA i ...
- Xiao, Zhiming; Li, Sheng; Guo, Jiangpeng; Rao, Zhenghua; Liu, Chengxin; Jia, Zheng; Suo, Decheng; Wang, Shi; Li, Yang; Fan, Xia
- Journal of chromatography 2017
- sonication, etc ; chromatography; enzymatic treatment; farms; feed supplements; feeds; fluorescence emission spectroscopy; liquids; markets; pH; risk; selenium; temperature; ultrasonics; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Enzymatic probe sonication (EPS) was investigated as a novel and alternative technology for the extraction of five Se species SeCys2, MeSeCys, Se (IV), SeMet and Se (VI) from animal feeds. The critical parameters of EPS such as enzyme types, ultrasonic power, sample/enzyme ratio, extraction time and temperature were carefully optimized. Under current conditions, one sample can be extracted in 60s, ...