Jump to Main Content
- Campo, Julián, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1378 pp. 19-31
- acetochlor; alachlor; buffers; carbofuran; chlorpyrifos; chromatography; diazinon; hexythiazox; imazalil; isoproturon; liquids; pyriproxyfen; sediments; sewage sludge; soil; solid phase extraction; solvents; sorbents; temperature; terbumeton; terbuthylazine; thiabendazole; watersheds
- ... Pressurized liquid extraction (PLE) and Quick, Easy, Cheap, Effective, Rugged and Safe (QuEChERS) extraction methods were optimized for the simultaneous determination of 50 pesticides in sediment, soils and sewage sludge. For QuEChERS development, several buffers and dispersive solid-phase extraction clean-up (dSPE) sorbents were tested. In the PLE method, several parameters affecting the extracti ...
- Campo, Julian, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2014 v.1345 pp. 86-97
- databases; drugs; forensic sciences; ions; liquids; mass spectrometry; mycotoxins; pesticides; polyphenols; principal component analysis; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; wastewater; water pollution
- ... Ultra-high pressure liquid chromatography–quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry (UHPLC–QqTOF-MS) acquiring full scan MS data for quantification, and automatic data dependent information product ion spectra (IDA-MS/MS) without any predefinition of the ions by the user was checked for identifying organic contaminants in water samples. The use of a database with more than 2000 compounds achieve ...