Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Xiao-yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1476 pp. 46-52
- Ustilaginoidea virens; anion exchange; aqueous solutions; cation exchange; cation exchange resins; dominant species; false smut; fungi; liquid chromatography; mycotoxins; polymers; regression analysis; rice; solid phase extraction; sorbents; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... Ustiloxins are cyclopeptide mycotoxins produced by the pathogenic fungus Ustilaginoidea virens of rice false smut. Quantification of ustiloxins is essential to assess the food safety of rice infected by rice false smut disease. This paper describes a sensitive method for the simultaneous quantification of ustiloxins A, B, C, D and F in rice grains using liquid chromatography–tandem mass spectromet ...
- Lin, Xiao-Yan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1451 pp. 67-74
- polymers; detection limit; rice; formates; growth and development; methanol; jasmonic acid; chromatography; cation exchange resins; isomers; regression analysis; auxins; cytokinins; salicylic acid; gibberellins; abscisic acid; mass spectrometry; solid phase extraction; metabolites
- ... A high-throughput method was developed using liquid chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS) for the profiling and quantification of 43 phytohormones and their major metabolites, including auxins, abscisic acid, jasmonic acid, salicylic acid, cytokinins and gibberellins in a single sample extract. Considerable matrix effects (MEs) were observed (with most ME values in the rang ...