Jump to Main Content
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2019 v.1585 pp. 56-69
- acid hydrolysis; caffeic acid; colorimetry; extra-virgin olive oil; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; oleuropein
- ... Despite the huge number of different published methodologies, there is an open debate regarding which one is the most convenient analytical strategy for the determination of phenolic compounds from virgin olive oils. Diverse technical issues together with the disparity of criteria regarding results expression cause a lot of confusion. Herewith, a systematic comparison between specific (a powerful ...
- Olmo-García, Lucía, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2016 v.1428 pp. 267-279
- bioactive properties; chemometrics; cultivars; extra-virgin olive oil; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; liquid chromatography; metabolomics; models; phenolic compounds; principal component analysis
- ... Over the last decades, the phenolic compounds from virgin olive oil (VOO) have become the subject of intensive research because of their biological activities and their influence on some of the most relevant attributes of this interesting matrix. Developing metabolic profiling approaches to determine them in monovarietal virgin olive oils could help to gain a deeper insight into olive oil phenolic ...