Jump to Main Content
- Terada, Hiroshi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2013 v.1301 pp. 169-178
- amino acid sequences; chromatography; hydrophobicity; hydroxyapatite; membrane proteins; mitochondria; octoxynol; proteomics; solutes
- ... Hydroxyapatite chromatography is a very important step in the purification of voltage-dependent anion channels (VDACs) and several members of solute carrier family 25 (Slc25) from isolated mitochondria. In the presence of Triton X-100, VDACs and Slc25 members present a peculiar property, i.e., a lack of interaction with hydroxyapatite, resulting in their presence in the flow-through fraction of hy ...
- Terada, Takashi, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2011 v.879 no.27 pp. 2866-2870
- derivatization; detection limit; eyes; fluorescence; fluorometry; foreign bodies; glycoproteins; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrolysis; mass spectrometry; monitoring; solutions
- ... Methods for determining the deterioration of ophthalmic solutions using both high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with fluorescence detection and liquid chromatography coupled with selected ion monitoring mass spectrometry (LC/MS) are described. The methods are based on the determination of N-acetylneuraminic acid (NeuAc) released by the hydrolysis of foreign bodies that contaminate eye d ...