Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Pei; Liu, Chao; Du, Jianbang; Mu, Dong
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.218 pp. 591-600
- hinterland, etc ; dynamic models; environmental policy; greenhouse gas emissions; long term effects; transportation; China; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The rapid development of China's economy has led to a rapid increase in port throughput and made the issue of hinterland transport emissions more prominent. In this paper, a system dynamics model was established to project the long-term emissions of hinterland transportation. The model functions in a modular manner, consisting of core subsystems developed based on the classic four-step model of tr ...
- Christis, Maarten; Athanassiadis, Aristide; Vercalsteren, An
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.218 pp. 511-520
- hinterland, etc ; United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change; carbon footprint; circular economy; climate change; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; household consumption; households; input output analysis; local government; urban areas; Belgium; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Within the framework of the 2015 Paris Agreement and the increased acceptance of circular economy (CE) principles of national and local governments, it is essential to study the potential effect on climate change of CE-strategies implemented on an urban scale. The present research quantitatively assesses the potential impact of these strategies on primary material footprint (MF) and carbon footpri ...