Jump to Main Content
- de Hooge, Ilona E.; van Dulm, Eileen; van Trijp, Hans C.M.
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.183 pp. 698-709
- willingness to pay, etc ; aesthetics; business enterprises; decision making; empirical research; food waste; foods; interviews; motivation; society; supply chain; trophic relationships; Germany; Netherlands; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... During the last decade, food waste has become an object of interest for both scholars and society. The existence of cosmetic specifications regarding the physical appearance of foods in the food supply chains is considered to be one of the important causes of food waste. The relevant aesthetic standards concern the product's weight, shape, and size and are thought to contribute considerably to foo ...
- Liao, Bifeng
- Journal of cleaner production 2018 v.198 pp. 511-519
- willingness to pay, etc ; business enterprises; consumer preferences; consumer satisfaction; decision making; environmental performance; issues and policy; manufacturing; models; new products; prices; profits and margins; sales; sustainable manufacturing; uncertainty; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The importance of the environmental performance of products and the processes for sustainable manufacturing is increasingly recognized, which leads many enterprises to focus on remanufacturing. As a result of the high degree of uncertainty in quality, quantity, and time of end-of-life (EOL) or end-of-use (EOU) products, there are differences in the consumers’ willingness to pay (WTP) for remanufac ...