Jump to Main Content
- Guabiroba, Ricardo César da Silva; César, Aldara da Silva, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.142 pp. 3928-3937
- biodiesel; capital; case studies; cooking fats and oils; fuel production; prices; public sector; raw materials; supply chain; waste disposal; Brazil
- ... Environmental harm can be caused by improper disposal of waste cooking oil (WCO). When correctly doing so, besides promoting sustainability, WCO can be reused as raw material for the production of biodiesel. However, even though the prices of WCO are generally lower than those of virgin raw materials, the necessary supply chain for biodiesel plants may not exist or be available. One of the possibl ...
- Motta Barbosa, Luis César F., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.142 pp. 3225-3235
- business enterprises; case studies; decision making; humans; management systems; research and development; research support
- ... The purpose of this article is to characterize and discuss the elements and functions most commonly integrated in Brazilian companies certified by the management systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and to identify the benefits and difficulties from integration. This study contributes with suggestions of achievements to overcome the major difficulties and challenges faced during the integra ...