Jump to Main Content
- Ribas, Luiz César, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017
- biodiversity; biodiversity conservation; business enterprises; cellulose; certification; climate change; consciousness; conservation areas; corporate social responsibility; corporations; economic sectors; ecosystem services; ecosystems; environmental impact; environmental management; paper; pulp and paper industry; social welfare; stock exchange; sustainable development; Brazil
- ... Anthropization of natural areas accelerated biodiversity loss and climate changes. Thus, it is imperative that all economic sectors adjust to sustainability precepts, collaborating to the maintenance of ecosystems. Therefore, we questioned: Are sustainable companies developing sufficient actions to preserve and/or conserve biomes where they are installed? To answer, we estimated the biodiversity i ...
- Guimarães, Julio Cesar Ferro de, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.142 pp. 87-97
- business enterprises; environmental management; finance; industrial wastes; industry; information management; natural resources; structural equation modeling; surveys; Brazil
- ... Cleaner production methods and environmental management practices are tools that strive for production process efficiency, the use of its input and the generation of industrial waste. These tools can significantly contribute to sustainable product innovation, due to the rational use of natural resources and the minimization of generated wastes. This study aims to measure the relations between the ...