Jump to Main Content
- Guimarães, Julio Cesar Ferro de, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.142 pp. 87-97
- business enterprises; environmental management; finance; industrial wastes; industry; information management; natural resources; structural equation modeling; surveys; Brazil
- ... Cleaner production methods and environmental management practices are tools that strive for production process efficiency, the use of its input and the generation of industrial waste. These tools can significantly contribute to sustainable product innovation, due to the rational use of natural resources and the minimization of generated wastes. This study aims to measure the relations between the ...
- de Guimarães, Julio Cesar Ferro, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.141 pp. 881-890
- business enterprises; managers; manufacturing; structural equation modeling; surveys; wastes
- ... Cleaner Production is an important means for systematically reducing waste. For its successful implementation, it is essential to ensure the effectiveness of the factors that can influence this process, such as the identification of decision criteria and an effective methodology for managing projects and implementing strategies to reach expected results. Based on the relevance of these themes, thi ...