Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Chenglong, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.167 pp. 1276-1289
- arid zones; attitudes and opinions; case studies; crops; developmental stages; financial economics; groundwater; irrigated farming; irrigation; irrigation water; managers; models; planning; probability distribution; risk; surface water; uncertainty; water allocation; water resources; watersheds
- ... The characteristics of the agricultural water management system is its great complexity and uncertainty as well as dynamic variations in the system components, which results in dynamic characteristics in optimizing the agricultural water allocation and crop area planning. In this study, an interval multistage joint-probabilistic left-hand-side chance-constrained programming (IMJLCP) model is devel ...
- Zhang, Chenglong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.151 pp. 361-370
- X-ray diffraction; electronic wastes; leaching; microstructure; particle size; rare earth elements; recycling; scanning electron microscopy; sulfuric acid; temperature
- ... This research introduced a pretreatment process -mechanical activation- for extracting rare earth elements (REE) from waste trichromatic phosphors separated from e-waste. The effects of mechanical activation on the physicochemical properties of waste trichromatic phosphors were investigated using multiple methods by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), Brunauer-Emmett-Teller measurement (BET), part ...