Jump to Main Content
- Song, Wenyan, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.140 pp. 1672-1685
- case studies; design for environment; industry; process design; value-added products
- ... Many manufacturers today are striving to offer high value-added Product/Service System (PSS) due to increasing competition and environmental pressure. PSS design activities face a variety of challenges such as a high level of customization as well as its resulting challenges, i.e., hidden requirements in product use phase, potential conflicts of design attributes, and internal complexity of servic ...
- Song, Wenyan, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2017 v.143 pp. 100-115
- business enterprises; decision making; risk analysis; risk factors; supply chain; telecommunications
- ... Sustainable supply chain management (SSCM) is gradually becoming a strategic imperative for companies. Different sources of risk factors may appear in SSCM due to its complex nature. Most of the previous studies consider less about the effect of strength of each risk factor on the interdependencies. To solve the problem, a rough weighted decision-making and trial evaluation laboratory (DEMATEL) is ...