Jump to Main Content
- Vīgants, Edgars; Blumberga, Andra; Timma, Lelde; Ījabs, Ivars; Blumberga, Dagnija
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.132 pp. 279-288
- dynamic models, etc ; attitudes and opinions; case studies; cleaning; cleaning agents; households; mathematical models; motivation; regression analysis; sustainable technology; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... Some eco-innovations have already reached a mature state, but they diffuse slowly. There is little known about the importance of various factors on the diffusion process of eco-innovations. The aim of this research is to propose a conceptual model for eco-innovation diffusion, where particular case study of eco-innovation – micro-fibre cloth (MFC) for surface cleaning purposes – is given. The work ...
- Ozcan-Deniz, Gulbin; Zhu, Yimin
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.121 pp. 33-44
- dynamic models, etc ; case studies; decision making; environmental impact; professionals; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... Construction projects have project conditions that change over time, like the availability of resources. These changes have the potential to influence the selection of construction methods, which in turn significantly affects the chance of successfully accomplishing project objectives, such as the time of completion, cost, and sustainability. In addition, project conditions are dynamic, and their ...