Jump to Main Content
- Abdul Manaf, Norhuda; Cousins, Ashleigh; Feron, Paul; Abbas, Ali
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.113 pp. 635-653
- dynamic models, etc ; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon markets; combustion; electricity; energy; flue gas; greenhouse gas emissions; heat; heat exchangers; power plants; solvents; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Solvent-based post combustion CO2 capture (PCC) is considered as a mature technology for dealing with CO2 emissions from fossil-fired power plants. In this study, a mathematical black box model is developed to analyse the dynamic responses of a PCC pilot plant. The model identification reported the dynamics of variables of the key units in the plant, the absorber, rich/lean heat exchanger and deso ...
- Guenther-Lübbers, Welf; Bergmann, Holger; Theuvsen, Ludwig
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.129 pp. 556-564
- dynamic models, etc ; adverse effects; biogas; economic impact; employment; employment opportunities; energy; leasing; prices; rural areas; socioeconomics; value added; Germany; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In recent years, biogas production capacity has been greatly enlarged in Germany. Whereas negative effects of this development, for example in increased land lease prices, have been well documented, very few research studies exist on the positive effects of biogas production on the socio-economics of rural areas. This study of the German state of Lower Saxony provides such information. Using a sys ...