Jump to Main Content
- Li, Zixiang; Tang, Qiuhua; Zhang, LiPing
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.135 pp. 508-522
- algorithms, etc ; business enterprises; energy; energy costs; manufacturing; models; robots; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... Two-sided assembly lines are usually utilized to produce large-sized high-volume products. Recently robots are widely utilized in this line to replace the manual handling and manage the allocated tasks. For a robotic assembly line, the energy consumption is a major expense and the increased energy cost draws much more attentions from manufacturing enterprises. To the best knowledge of the authors, ...
- Balaman, Şebnem Yılmaz
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.137 pp. 1179-1190
- algorithms, etc ; bioenergy; biomass; case studies; cost effectiveness; decision making; design for environment; electricity; energy; energy industry; environmental performance; greenhouse gas emissions; greenhouse gases; investment planning; issues and policy; models; pollution; power generation; production technology; supply chain; uncertainty; Turkey (country); Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Biomass based energy production has been considered as a part of the solution to energy crisis, which is mainly caused by diminishing fossil fuel resources and environmental pollution from traditional fossil fuel based energy production systems. Therefore, it is important to design sustainable and effective systems for biomass based energy production to provide competitive advantage on fossil fuel ...