Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Chuanyong; Tian, Hezhong; Cheng, Ke; Liu, Kaiyun; Wang, Kun; Hua, Shenbing; Gao, Jiajia; Zhou, Junrui
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.114 pp. 343-351
- flue gas desulfurization, etc ; accidents; air pollution; burning; cleaning; coal; combustion; control methods; emissions; energy; energy conservation; filters; heavy metals; issues and policy; mercury; poisoning; pollution control; power plants; process control; toxicity; washing; China; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Recently, more and more poisoning accidents associated with toxic heavy metals have been reported throughout China, coal-fired power plants (CFPPs) sector is regarded as one of the most important source categories of anthropogenic atmospheric releases of heavy metals due to tremendous annual coal consumption (about 1785.3 Mt in 2012). In this paper, with the concept of whole process control, the c ...
- Liu, Xiying; Lin, Boqiang; Zhang, Yanjiang
- Journal of cleaner production 2016 v.113 pp. 133-143
- flue gas desulfurization, etc ; business enterprises; climate; coal; developing countries; economic incentives; electricity; environmental law; equipment; funding; greenhouse gas emissions; industry; issues and policy; models; pollutants; power generation; power plants; society; sulfur dioxide; surveys; tariffs; China; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Electricity generation by conventional fossil fuel power plants have caused severe environmental problems worldwide. Besides greenhouse gas emissions which has global impacts on the climate, there are also pollutant emissions like sulfur dioxide which endanger the local environment. In particular, for developing countries who often highly rely on coal for power generation due to their resource end ...