Jump to Main Content
- Aid, Graham; Brandt, Nils; Lysenkova, Mariya; Smedberg, Niklas
- Journal of cleaner production 2015 v.98 pp. 328-335
- information exchange, etc ; business enterprises; energy flow; industrial symbiosis; marketing; models; stakeholders; waste management; Sweden; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Industrial symbiosis (IS) developments have been differentiated as self-organized, facilitated, and planned. This article introduces a tool, Looplocal, which has been built with objectives to support the strategic facilitation of IS. Looplocal is a visualization tool built to assist in 1) Simplifying the identification of regions susceptible to new industrial symbiosis facilitation activities 2) E ...
- Olazabal, Marta; Pascual, Unai
- Journal of cleaner production 2015 v.109 pp. 336-346
- information exchange, etc ; attitudes and opinions; carbon; case studies; cognition; decision making; energy; issues and policy; motivation; stakeholders; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... This paper addresses the importance of the cognitive dimension in urban sustainability transition policy practice. Many and diverse actors with contrasting interests interact in urban sustainability transitions. Their perceptions and values impact the potential uptake of transition strategies in urban systems. It is thus important to understand how actors view themselves involved in such processes ...