Jump to Main Content
- Frostenson, Magnus; Prenkert, Frans
- Journal of cleaner production 2015 v.107 pp. 85-94
- marketing, etc ; inosine monophosphate; purchasing; supply chain; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... The purpose of the paper is to generate an understanding of the prerequisites for sustainable supply chain management. A common tendency in the literature is to see sustainable supply chain management as something that is undertaken by a focal firm at the end of the chain. Even though many scholars point to the need for cooperative approaches, focal firms are still considered to manage supply chai ...
- Peano, Cristiana; Baudino, Claudio; Tecco, Nadia; Girgenti, Vincenzo
- Journal of cleaner production 2015 v.104 pp. 59-67
- marketing, etc ; Castanea; carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; certification; consumer preferences; ecolabeling; emissions; environmental performance; farms; food industry; growers; life cycle assessment; production technology; stakeholders; strawberries; supply chain; trees; vegetables; Italy; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... In recent years, interest in environmental issues has increased and, in particular, it has been firmly established the idea that consumer choices can actually affect the environmental performance of the different production systems.In the fruit and vegetables sector, retailers are among those who have been able to respond more quickly to this challenge, mainly using third-party certification and p ...